Monday, May 18, 2009

Update...

Well, just a little update on the inground pool. The kids prayed for rain to fill their pool...and God delivered! It rained and rained and RAINED the next day. Their little pool was filled to overflowing. They were so excited and kept looking out the window and watching the progress as the water got higher and higher. So then the following day of course they had to go take a dip in their new refreshing inground pool. Problem is, it's in the middle of the empty lot next to my house and there's no grass...no, it's all mud all the way over to the hole and then of course, the hole itself is mud. But I couldn't very well say no when they had worked so hard to dig it could I? I just wish I had taken a picture...but I'll leave it to your imagination. Suffice it to say that I had little muddy handprints all the way up the stairs and into my bathroom...

3 comments:

KerryBear said...

Hows that last baby girl working out for ya Julia?????:)

Julia said...

Yeah...notice she was wearing a pretty dress to dig the hole...she had a cute little skirt and pretty tank top on when they went "swimming"...

Jennifer Starks said...

Did they come out looking like chocolate mud monsters???