Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bad Omen?

Okay, so the way I figure it...the only thing that could make this worse is if it were halloween. Last night I was laying in bed with my stomach growling. Now don't get me wrong. I NEVER get up in the middle of the night to eat....that's very unhealthy...but I was legitimately hungry since I didn't eat dinner cuz my kids are pigs and ate all the pizza. ANYWAYS...so I go downstairs to fix myself some toast and peanut butter. The forecast was calling for thunderstorms and I had been hearing thunder for a while and could see lots of lightning flashes so I went over to my back door to see if it was raining yet. There was a particularly loud boom of thunder and a particularly bright flash of lightning and there right on the other side of the glass staring thru my door at me was a black cat with ONE EYE!!!! You think I'm cursed?

2 comments:

Just me said...

LMAO...nooooooooo.... I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

Julia said...

whew...thanks for making me feel better...