Saturday, May 2, 2009

Makeover

Never trust a child who is being quiet. We were at Bath and BodyWorks the other day---which is by the way one of Chase's favorite places to shop, he LOVES to smell all the candles. Anyways, i was picking out a scent and Chase was being quiet as can be. I thot he was just being good till i turned around and realized he was pocketing one of every color of lipgloss. Seriously...no duplicates. He kept saying "Me need dees, me need dees..." I tried to convince him that lipgloss is for girls but he was having none of that. So I did what any good wicked stepmom would do...i bought him one. In Black Cherry. He loves it....ps....don't tell his dad...(oh btw...his toenails have glitter polish on them too...) Hey, some battles just aren't worth fighting.

3 comments:

KerryBear said...

awwww ur such a good stepmom encouraging his inner femmininity to come out!!!!! I'm sure his DAD loves it!! :)

Julia said...

lol...shhhh...we're not TELLING his dad...remember...

Just me said...

LOVE IT