Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love and Marriage, Love and Marriage...

...Go together like a horse and carriage, let me tell you brother, you SHOULDN'T have one without the other...
So I'm married. Again. I said I never would do it, but I did. And I love it. I'm happier than I've been in years. I can't wipe the stupid grin off my face. Sometimes I can't believe its real, that I really did it. But then I see this ring on my finger and all his stuff in my house and the beautiful man sleeping beside me and I know that not only is it real, it's right. I miss him when he's gone for a day at work, and get butterflies when its time for him to come home to me again. I think maybe this is the way marriage is supposed to be? Anyways, it's good. And Jenny, I promise I will never roll my eyes and make puking sounds again when you talk about how much you love your husband and how you miss him when he's gone. The cold-hearted bitch has fallen. I know you're all laughing at me, but I don't even care. Live, Laugh, Love...life is good!

4 comments:

KerryBear said...

So your saying you now support my wanting to be married???????

Julia said...

If it makes you as happy as I am, then yes. Although I don't think the marriage itself is what has made me happy...

Unknown said...

bla bla... I'm not getting married. The end.

LOL

Love ya!

Jennifer Starks said...

I know you're not talking about me when you said 'Jenny', but I think it's hillarious because when I was down there I did say I missed my hubby and you totally did roll your eyes. :-) Anyway, I'm glad you're happy and I can honestly say of all people you certainly deserve it. No more near death experiances for you, Missy. No way, no how!